Welcome to !
LDlink is a suite of web-based applications designed to
easily and efficiently interrogate linkage disequilibrium in
population groups. All population genotype data originates from
Phase 3 of the 1000 Genomes Project and variant RS numbers are indexed
based on dbSNP build 142. Only bi-allelic
variants are permitted as input. LDlink includes the following
LDhap: Calculate population specific haplotype
frequencies of all haplotypes observed for a list of query variants.
Input is a list of variant RS numbers (one per line) and a population
LDmatrix: Create an interactive heatmap matrix of pairwise linkage disequilibrium statistics. Input is a list of variant RS numbers (one per line) and a population group.
LDpair: Investigate correlated alleles for a pair of variants in high LD. Input is two RS numbers and a population group.
LDproxy: Interactively explore proxy and putatively functional variants for a query variant. Input is an RS number and a population group.
SNPclip: Prune a list of variants by linkage disequilibrium. Input is a list of variant RS numbers (one per line) and a population group.
SNPchip: Find commercial genotyping platforms for variants. Input is a list of variant RS numbers (one per line) and desired arrays.
News and Updates
03/10/2016 -- New features in LDlink 2.0.
- SNPclip released for LD pruning a list of variants.
- SNPchip released for finding variants on commercial genotyping arrays.
- Minor tweaks to improve visualization of indel output.
- Correct p-value rounding to zero in LDpair.
- Fix errors when variants map to the same position in 1000G VCF file
09/30/2015 -- New features in LDlink 1.1.
- Indels are now accepted as input in all LDlink modules.
- LDproxy output table now returns all data with options to sort by columns and search output.
- LDhap haplotypes are now color coded by alleles for easier viewing.
- LDmatrix now includes a R2/D' toggle for plotting R2 or D' matrices.
- Minor tweaks to improve visualization on a variety of device screen sizes.
Citation: Machiela MJ, Chanock SJ. LDlink a web-based application for exploring population-specific haplotype structure and linking correlated alleles of possible functional variants. Bioinformatics. 2015 Jul 2. PMID: 26139635.
LDlink was developed by Mitchell Machiela in collaboration with NCI's Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT). Support comes from the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics Informatics Tool Challenge.
Questions or comments? Contact us via email.
View R2 data in UCSC Genome Browser View scoring scheme for RegulomeDB scores
|RS Number||Chr||Position (GRCh37)||Alleles||MAF||Distance||D'||R2||Correlated Alleles||RegulomeDB||HaploReg||Functional Class|
|RS Results||Chr||Position (GRCh37)||Alleles||MAF||Distance||D'||R2||Correlated Alleles||RegulomeDB||HaploReg||Functional Class|
Filter by array 0 Illumina array(s) and 0 Affymetrix array(s) selected
Limit search results to only SNPs on the selected arrays (unselect all)